Covid 19 Health & Safety Policy
Covid 19 and Communicable Disease Health and Safety Policy
The health and safety of our members, employees and participants is SEMCME’s top priority. Covid-19 vaccines, which are now widely available, have been shown to significantly decrease the chances of serious illness and death related to a Covid infection.
Effective January 1, 2022, in order to participate in any in person programs, courses, activities or events, all participants, including staff, must adhere to the following requirements:
- Adherence to member host hospital’s Covid policies
- Participant proof of full Covid vaccination and booster
- In absence of full vaccination, participant proof of a negative Covid PCR test taken within 72 hours
- Face masks to be worn at all times while indoors, unless actively eating or drinking
- Social distancing practices to remain in effect as possible
Covid-19 health and safety protocols continue to evolve. SEMCME reserves the right to make changes and modify this policy at any time, in accordance with ever-changing public health guidelines, regulations, and directives. If a participant appears ill, we reserve the right to deny entry into the facility/venue regardless of vaccination status. Any participants, who do not comply with these Covid-19 protocols, may be required to leave the facility/venue.